Been a while, eh….

I had to stop playing Dungeon & Fighter because the new Hackshield update ruined it.

But, two weeks later a patch fixed it!~

And! August 6, we will be getting the new Thief class. I am going to try it out.

You can see many skill animations here:

http://df.nexon.com/?GO=pr|actupdate&no=9&ST=dnf&PS=foc

(scroll down, mouse over the picture, and click the play arrow)

It can apparently become a Rogue or a Necromancer (what?). Summoned monsters in this game have failed to impress me, so I'll probably go Rogue.

Rogue looks to be a fast fighting character.

Necromancer has a pink aura around it. No, thanks.

EDIT: Disregard that. Hackshield is blocking me again. Apparently it thinks I'm hacking and won't let me play. Wth. So much for this game.

Originally posted 2009/08/03

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003