How to download and install KR Test Client

Since I've been told this blog is the #3 result for "KR Test Client" in google, I felt I should at least add some guide on how to get said client.

1. Go to KR Mabinogi's website: http://www.mabinogi.com/c3/

Note: You must use Internet Explorer.

2. Logging in is not necessary; you just need to navigate to the download page. Mouse over the computer picture and select the first button that comes up underneath it. Picture below.


3. Click the test server client. It's the second orange button there and has a gamepad with "TEST" written over it. Picture below (click to enlarge).



4. Begin download.

5. Install client when finished.

Note: DO NOT install it to the same folder as another client, or else it will overwrite that client.

Q. But won't it overwrite my CN/JP/NA/TW server install?

Nope! Test server shouldn't cause any conflicts with the server you already have. This is because the Test server has a registry section that is separate from the main servers.

Q. But how do I get a KR account to play on test server?

I can't help you there. Try to find someone who has one to give away. That's how I got mine many years ago.

Comments

  1. Hello. I downloaded KR Test server, and it did screw up my NA server for Mabinogi...

    Do you need to place the KR Test server folder into different place beside in same folder as Nexon for NA Mabinogi folder in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. I downloaded KR Test server, and it didn't work for me the client patcher came up but then it shut it self down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't play KR Test anymore. I can't help.

      Delete
  3. mabitest_597

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About