Mabinogi Update 1

I haven't posted about Mabinogi in ages, so here's a huge update on what I've been doing. There will be more to catch up :3

1. I don't play KR server at all anymore.

2. So like I had December 2009 free from school, but I really didn't feel like playing mabinogi AT ALL. So, I didn't. So much training time wasted but when you aren't in the mood, you aren't in the mood.

Plus NA's font is so... fugly! AARGH.

3. Then I found out G9 was on its way. I -really- want to see the mainstream done in English. Making up the story myself is fun on KR server, but yeah, real story would be nice to know instead of relying on hearsay.

So! What better way to prepare than to train windmill to rank 1.

Oh

God

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy


So I logged on to start the torture. What better way to make me hate mabinogi and forcequit than to train this hellishly grindy skill? That was the plan!



Though I did buy this to help ease the pain (only cost 80k anyway).

And, as you can see, ummmmm... I have nothing against modding. Purely cosmetic, though.

Photobucket

And luckily enough, Young Maned Aardvarks, which spawn very close to Qilla in decent numbers, were strong to me. Easy training, here I come!

I also stopped being lazy and got my Paladin passive defenses.

Photobucket

Nightmare Humanoid looks scarier than he really is. I am special indeed.



lolz

I finally made the clearance Bluebird. I named it Bromothymol. Leveled it up some, too, though it's really a fail combat pet. Best used to spam Fetch and be inventory, I guess. But it's blue ~~~ etc.



Also got the Light Russian Blue which has much better stats and inventory. I named it Thymol. Thymol the cat and Bromothymol the bird. I am a nerd!

After a rank up, the aardvarks were no longer strong to me. Neither were the also-weak black aardvarks. Ugh, what to do now? Cosmic to the rescue! She let me borrow some -CP item. She's supercool. And uber too. She solo'd my G1 Glas Gabble lol. But anyway.



My windmill training paid off in another way: exploration levels and gold from Maned Aardvark claws. Someone thought I was a botting because of this :|

The font mod got patched, as you can see. I cried and then nearly RAGEquit.



I joined Kindled guild because I was kicked from my old one for inactivity (or maybe it got disbanded. Meh). Kindled is owned by Herro (now named Asita). Apparently he is the target of a lot of hate on Ruairi server. Well, when has he never attracted hate? He's Herro. It's part of who he is, I guess. Thank God I'm not part of the drama this time.

Photobucket

Here he is showing off his new Nakuru Robe and visiting me while I windmill foxes. I don't like the robe myself. Though I'm too busy to care. Go away and let me train >:|

Oh yeah, he is the proud owner of a Jackal Wizard Suit (F). And he let me borrow it! He had traded a male version for it so that most of our guildies can use it (most of Kindled are female characters apparently). I think he's crazy considering he has only like rank D windmill himself. He should've kept the male suit and trained himself first, then traded. But this is Herro we're talking about, heh.

My boss killing soared with this awesome item.



OH GOD IT'S HIM

But he sells Ancient Magic Powder so Asita and Danialla, a guildmate, are camping him. I just wanted to see him before G9 comes and he's no longer in Dugald.

Photobucket

Pan the sheep likes him, at least.

Photobucket

Run, Boo, Run! Pierrick and his animal friends wander around Dugald. He skips as he walks, the fruitcake.

Photobucket

Ow!

And, after weeks of grinding, on January 31, I finally did it.

Photobucket

Yeah, AFTER G9 was implemented. Oh well!




Now to train it on KR!

Aww hell no. Sorry, I'm not a KR player anymore. Nor do I really pay attention to updates there. Sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003