Fiodh Int + Shadow Cast City

I bought Arrow Revolver page 8 a week ago, so now it's time to hunt for page 9.  There are ten pages total, by the way.

Page 9 only drops from the Small Moss Golem, which is the boss of Fiodh Intermediate for One.  It's the solo version of Fiodh Intermediate.



(Picture "borrowed" from the Mabinogi World Wiki)

Waaaaaay back in the day, like back before pets were even released, Fiodh Intermediate was one of the hardest dungeons.  I remember volunteering to go into the 4-person version with Reverie and, umm some other old friends on Mari, I don't remember who.  All I remember is Reverie got an Honorable-enchanted wooden blade from it which was actually a pretty good item back then.

And I also remember that the dungeon was hard as balls!!  We wiped out so many times, but the challenge was great and we had a lot of fun.  But I never volunteered for it again.

So I wasn't looking forward to trying it again, especially the solo version.

Vincent and I hunted for a pass by going to Ciar Beginner (because I'm so lazy I had never finished the beginner quest "Defeat 1 Small Golem") and the golem kindly dropped me a pass.

And it turns out the dungeon is now stupidly-easy.  I'm just so much stronger now.  I have rank 1 windmill and that's pretty much the end of the story haha.

I had no luck getting the page.  Instead, I got a Fiodh Int. for 2 pass which means...

I dragged Vincent along =p

Cue the deaths of many innocent woodland creatures.







With the two of us the dungeon was such a pushover that we rode our dragons for half the dungeon just to speed it up.

We had no luck getting another "for One" pass.  I was tired at this point and gave up the hunt.


------------------------------------------------------

Another day.  Shadow Cast City is the daily mission, meaning if we do it we get double exp and gold rewards.



Assault Slash is quickly becoming my favorite skill.



It can't beat crit-mill, however.



Ah, clones.  This mission is still the best mission.

------------------------------------------------------

Then we went back to the True/False quiz zone.

Oh yeah, if you go to Options -> Performance -> Minimize characters, stuff like this happens.



Floating carrot o_o

It reduces people to wearing robes and sometimes just shows their weapons.  It's really amusing and great for reducing lag in places where lots of people gather.

And then the server had a huge fart and it lagged everywhere.  The question didn't show up and suddenly I was booted from the event zone.



And nothing loaded up.  I was all by myself.

Yeah, that's enough Mabi for now... Here's to hoping there isn't a rollback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003