Deathnote is so goddamn boring


EDIT: Death Note is worth it for this.

Comments

  1. I wonder why I never got any hatemail for this post. Everyone seems to worship this anime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an anime for the more excessively large scale thinkers. If not that, then a specific kind of thinker that would take a little too much typing to explain. Anyways, its about the anime as a whole. Its an anime for those who love the minimalistic things that take place that eventually over a long period of time come together at the same time and BOOM! Shit gets real. 5 Episodes doesn't do it justice. Especially not the first 5. The character development sky rockets. Especially part way through. Apparently you posted this about 3 years ago or so, so maybe you watched the whole thing, but if you didn't, you should. The depth and intensity get so insane, its just amazing. It does start out very slow, yes, very very slow. but in time my friend, shit gets real... so real you can smell it. Like someone just literally took a shit in the room, and you can't look away because its so massive and because you've never seen a steamer so perfectly coiled in your life. Its THEE shit that everyone dreams of. Why no one has defended this is beyond me, but Death Note is the most extraordinary Anime ever. Not even in my opinion... In my fact. And so it was written in the Book of Truth. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never did finish this anime, and unfortunately, the ending has been spoiled for me, so I don't know if I want to watch it. What I've heard about some of the plot twists makes it sound very epic. I'm sure it gets there, but I don't have much patience -- which is strange because I loved Darker Than Black, and that has a plot so convoluted that it takes many episodes to get a real understanding of what's going on, and it's also fairly repetitive. Hmm...

    Well, thank you for being civil in your comment, since I have gotten one or two very angry ones over the years - which does nothing to help me want to watch it ;;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

How to download and install KR Test Client