First Thoughts

So a few weeks ago I was feeling emo.  Then I was joking with my brother that only emos have blogs.  So ...

Well, mostly, I have a bad memory and my external HD died and I lost a good year's worth of my life (Darn you trip-overable power cord!).  I hate physically -writing- a diary because, well, I'm used to typing.  So online diary it is.

It'll just be me rambling on about my boring, boring life.

Also I have no bloody clue how to blog.

Anyway, recent news:  The 2x exp event for Mabinogi has officially killed my interest in the game (totally burned out from levelling).  I was already on the road to quitting anyway.  Well, I can't quit easily since I got friends there, but I'll just play less often.  Khenta, the main cool person there, has removed himself from the internet to study for exams (smart kid) so it's even more boring than usual.  My BF also hasn't been interested in playing anything.  Boring boring boring.

I'm on Mari server, by the way. It's the only server there!

The reason I'm still playing is my beloved wolf, Ralfie!  Say hello to everyone~

awoo~

I just love that smile.

His name is Ralfie because I wanted to name him Ralph after the monster in Final Fantasy 6, but the name was taken.  So was Ralphie and Ralf and Rolf.  I need to get him to level 48 so all his combat skills are maxed out.  He's 43 now.  Almost there!

I'll post many pics of him later.  Just got forced into playing Mabinogi Korean Test server.  Ah, nostalgia.  Haven't been there in a while.

Originally Posted on 2008/07/15

Comments

  1. I left him behind when I moved to Ruairi ;_;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003