Herro installed KR Main server ...

And we went to do Rabbie. But then I got upset and left. After a bit of effort he made me feel better again. So he showed me his swimming trunks from last year's summer (it has been that long since we've been on KR server).

Although apparently he has a rebirth under his belt =(
I'll always be behind everyone. That's what I hate so much about Mabinogi -_-

Anywho, I'd post the swimtrunks pics I took, but that'd be mean, so I won't. Hehe ...

We did finish Rabbie ... Metal Skeletons are not my favorite, even here. One Windmilled me from across the room, no lie. Bastard.

Oh yeah, here's what I look like on KR Lute.
I have a rare, irreparable Bear Robe. It has only 1 dur left. Frustrating. Soon, it will break, and I'll be forced to discard it. It's pretty sad, since it's a gift Herro got me (although stolen borrowed, I believe). He even dyed it for me (blue <3)


So, here's what I'll look like when it breaks (and yes those are more "borrowed" gears).


Seriously, I hate cat-people. But the hat is blue so I'm fine with it. The gloves, well, I dunno. I'm waiting for them to drop and be lost forever. Seriously, they're for 10~13 year old characters, and I'm an octagenarian. 80+ f*cking old. I can't wait for the free rebirth on Aug 1st. Eventually I will die, lose the gloves, and be unable to pick them up/wear them again. Then I'll grab a fox hunter's cores thief glove of coward, and remove coward, and I'll be good to go.

Anyway I guess that's about it. Once we beat Rabbie, our 2-hour limit was up, so we had to log off. Test Server was full, so that was the end of Mabi for the night.

Originally Posted on 2008/7/24

Comments

  1. Huh?? I don't remember having a red Tioz Armor! The one I'm wearing now is blue. I wonder what I did with the red one.

    I did end up dropping the cat hand gloves when they ran out of durability. I had no idea they were rare (or repairable) back then. Ah, the joys of being a naive newbie on a main server.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that's a Light Hetero Kite Shield. A real one would've been great eh? Definitely worth stea- I mean borrowing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003