Las Vegas 2009 (part 1)

Next

What did Ange do on her vacation?

Went to Las Vegas, baby!

Intro
Every year my family and I go to Vegas. Usually it's just me, brother, and parents. Sometimes Grandma comes too, but not this year.

This year the trip was 3 hours from Florida (yes I live in this hell-hole) to Minneapolis, then another 3 hours to Vegas.

Here's a map.


Picture modified from www.justice.gov

Delays.
Except. The plane broke down in Minneapolis. It took an hour to fix it. Then we all boarded. An hour later we're still on the ground.

It's still broken.

They move us to a new plane.

An hour later we're still on the ground in the new plane.

A shift change occurred so we have to wait for a new copilot to arrive.

It took another hour.

But everyone on board got $125 free towards a future flight. So it was painful, but not without its rewards.

Food.
Aargh. Thank God we had some lunch packed in our bags. We ate it between planes. Ham sandwich with salsa on it. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. What was my mother thinking? But I'm glad I somehow ate it anyway, or else I'd be starving the entire trip.

Airplane pretzels simply don't fill you up (although Delta-brand biscuit cookies are yummy!)

Next up: We arrive! 5 hours late. At what, ~6:30pm. But the night is young in the city that never sleeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003