G9 Final

Since G9 is coming to NA, I figure I'd get off my lazy duff and finish my G9 series.


Spoilers ahead! Turn back now if you don't want to see them!









Scroll Down~~~~








Leymore & Co. are in trouble.




I'll cast my fate with theirs!



Mata leers down at us :<



Time to rescue Cai.






I finally regain control of my character, and my Korean partymates from the previous mission quickly go to work by unleashing Escape Bombs lol.



Run run run. More cutscene. The Koreans pressured me to skip many of them, sadly.



Mob ahead.



Ah, we regain control. Let's get to work! I assume we must protect Cai as he fiddles with the dark portal of ultimate evil.



He triggered that Ice Mine from earlier? Seriously? :|



Oh holy God what is that? Cai, you fail, big time!



Die die die :<







Yay we did it \o/




Or not.



Fuuuuuu. It powered up. Someone summoned Adniel like right on me, too. >:(



This is when Nao soulstones are useful. Poor Rozalis, our only elf, had to use two or three of them in under 5 minutes. Anyone else would be a waste; Hide is necessary to successfully revive others. Claimh Solas has a huge aggro range and its attacks have a large AoE too.



Wiped...



Why does it have a skill bubble? o_O



Wiped again...



Cleaner view. Too bad it's so dark.



Finally...



Cutscene time.



Trying to close the portal, Leymore got whacked.



Not exactly sure what's going on here.



The end. Credits roll and pictures followed, but I won't put them up now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003