Metrocon Day 3

Previous

Today we didn't get so lucky in getting a good spot. We pretty much ended up on the opposite side of the hall, a little bit behind the escalators. But still a pretty good location.

Except that the room right next to our spot was the cosplay costume pre-judging. So it got crowded at times as people waited near the door for their turn to be judged. Which made people with cameras come and ask to take pictures of them. And uhhh my brother and I, behind the cosplayers, ended up in the background of a lot of pictures. I was telling him we should totally photobomb them but I haven't the guts to really do it anyway lol. I think we photobombed anyway just by being there ;[

One poor Katamari girl asked me to hold her ball for a bit since it was making her arms tired carrying it all day.

And that was pretty much the day.

So, on to today's pictures!

An overview of the main hall where brother and I hang out. There's a 2nd floor with artist vendors which are pretty funny to walk by just to see if there is any hentai there (especially to see if anyone's drawing hentai). There wasn't any this year (disappointing? lol).



So you see where the people are sitting on a ledge against the wall on the right? The wall on the left side is where we stayed yesterday. Today we were on the right side. Where that guy in the white shirt in the very bottom-right is looking, we were right there.


This picture turned out pretty bad. I love it when girls dress in tight suits though.


No clue.


Canti! FLCL is my favorite anime, hands-down. I like his guitar especially. Usually people just use a guitar from Guitar Hero or Rockband.


A splicer and a Little Sister. Her ADAM thing was way cool. Later she unscrewed the bottle off and showed that there is a light inside of it. I wonder how they made it.


Cool costumes, no idea what from.


From Twilight Princess.


Powerpuff Girls and MojoJojo.


These costumes were very intricate. Must have taken forever to make. They also had a watermelon pig thing and a campfire with meat on a spit (wth? I don't know what they are from).


The sword was cool but brother didn't take a picture of it!! Actually the entire costume was awesome. The funniest part was some "big" pikachu chick talking to her about how she (the pikachu) dressed up like Nero last night or something. The image it conjured up in my mind was disturbing.


Man I want Odin Sphere but it's hella expensive to obtain.


Backside view (why is there a pic like this brother? lol jk the feathers were very cool and I wonder how she made them)


Err I guess that's it. Til next year!

Previous

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003