Legend of Mana 004: The Wisdom of Gaeus

Previous --- Index

So &D woke up this morning and

dear god why is that thing here?



And what the hell is it talking about?

I bet a reeeal bad mage is up to wipe us out with a harmy-army of punkins!

If only.



I can't go on with my jobby-job!

Oh, but I need to go! This is so hairy-scary!

Let's -not- investigate this.

I promised I'd help Elazul. But, that'll have to wait.

I found Daena, the catgirl, at the inn.



Well I did dream about it the other day so...



You don't have to play along. There's no such thing. I know that.

What happens to your soul after you die?



I think so too. I've been wounded a hundred times, but no one has ever hurt my soul.

I can't believe that something could happen to my soul

You know, I want to go meet Gaeus.



Thank you... I knew you would say that.

Let's go.



So, we're back at Luon Highway. Deja vu?

But this thing is different. I don't remember seeing that...



Let's talk to it!







We were teleported somewhere. Oh dear. Now we're lost!



And there are monsters.



Chocobo!



OW MY EYES BAD CHOCOBO!



Yum?



When I run, Daena runs on all-fours.



Oh, we found him.





His hand moves us up closer to him.



My friend is about to die from a demon's curse.

What can I do to help her?



She doesn't ask me to do anything for her.

She's just going to accept what is going to happen!



No, I didn't!! She was so strong-willed!

A demon weakened her, both in body and in spirit.

I only want to help her regain her former self!



...... Thank you.

I will try to think about this calmly.









The only reason I did this quest.



It splits the exp I pick up with the party.



Previous --- Index

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003