Dark Wizard 22

Previous --- Index --- Next

Scarn 19th



Oh, Aracna, never change.



The grievous injuries that Euld, Yumekai, and Rogutaan sustained forced them to back away and let our ghosts and dragons take point.



I was just joking last update, but that runaway Ghost really did move close to Flimzy.

Limelle entered the elven village.





"Please go and help our mayor. I don't know what's wrong, but everyone seems to be very worried."

She learned that the attack from Ridley was only part of the reason the elves have hidden themselves away.



He sells wine. I can see "Rose," "Red," and "White," but what is "KFU"? Kentucky Fried Urine?



He sells some pretty good bows. I don't think they are elf-only.



"But, I do need to speak with you at some point. If you come back later, we can talk. For now, please feel free to buy anything you like, but, don't forget to come back and see me."

You do realize there's a war going on? Limelle can't stay here forever.

He sells awesome elf-only gear. Too bad they're insanely expensive...




(means the elf can move 2 hexes farther than normal)





I assume this increases the elf's attack range with bows only.



"One night a human wizard cast a spell on my precious granddaughter. He kidnapped her, shrunk her down, and put her in a little jar. According to rumors, she has been put on sale in a bazaar somewhere."



If you say no, he replies, "There is no one else I can ask for help! Please, save my grandchild!"

and he starts an infinite loop until you choose yes.

"Thank you, thank you! You have made me so happy. Here, I will give you something as payment. Please take this blue crystal. It is a secret treasure of our village. The crystal should be worth some gold. Please, save my granddaughter."







Limelle tried to sell it, but the elves wouldn't let us part with something so precious.

I have a feeling we should hold onto it. There may be some magic in it.

Of course, we'll do all that we can to aid the elven lord. However, we have no leads on where she could possibly be.



In other news, Boxxy finally regained his motor skills and is on his way to help out.

Dragons are supposed to be very powerful against other dragons.





22 HP should be no problem.



But ours seem to be lacking something. Perhaps it is because they are undead. But then, so are the enemy's dragons.

Not pictured: Jim missed the dragon pup with 1 HP.

Not pictured: Mugenai hit 59 on a ghost with 60 HP.

.........................

Argh. We need our Link back. He can insta-kill all these monsters.





[LINK HAS RECOVERED.]

Watch, he'll just get paralyzed again. This has been "one of those turns."

Previous --- Index --- Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003