C-C-C-C-Crash!

After a very, very long maintenance, Generation 15 is here!

Ducats! Fomor Weapons! Merchant of Venice Storyline! Belfast Belvast Island! The Commerce System! Friendly Imps and Ogres!



Like this happy guy.

I can't wait to get in~



Hello loading screen!



Uh.

Well. Let's try that again. Maybe channel 6 is busted or something.

...

Nope. My main character can't load the world. My pets work fine... and so do my Mari server characters that I never play.

This is an ORZ moment.

NxBoo, the assistant director (whatever that is ;) ) for Mabinogi NA was visiting the Mabinogi World IRC channel (webchat: link) to give us all occasional updates on the progress of the update. After it went live, he tried to help all the people there who were experiencing this problem. Unfortunately, he and the GM team had been up for over 24 hours straight trying to get this update out. So, they pretty much had to give up due to exhaustion and send the info to the KR dev. team to fix it.

Which means we probably won't be playing the affected characters anytime soon ...

I'm far from a Nexon apologist, but I do know they are trying their best. So instead of griping about or threatening to quit or what have you, I did what I was planning to do this weekend anyway.



Make an elf with the Halloween Vampire Card!



The vampire card -- and the Frankenstein one too -- give the 'Scare' action which makes your character shuffle slowly like a zombie. Whatever you type in the mode will have "Kyaak!" & similar tagged on at the end to make you sound zombie-like, too.

There is also a Double Rainbow Event going on, meaning 2x AP, exp, drop rate, skill training, etc. I should have used it on this new elf, but ... I have a horse to train!

But, without my human available, I was unable to take my pet to a good training zone (Black-tailed mongooses). My elf does not have the Mana Tunnel to this area so I had to beg for a ride. I hate begging like that!

This nice guy feeling the Halloween spirit at the Quiz Event zone volunteered.



Thanks again, guy!

Thank goodness I had stored the extra Quiz Event tickets from my human onto a pet. My elf was able to create a new horse!



Enter the Frankenmare!



So I spent the Double Rainbow leveling him up to 43. This is higher than Shin's pet! =p



Oh, and 2-seater Thunder Dragons are available too. This one was leveling near me. I will probably get one, too. It will make my Thunderbird and Unicorn obsolete which is kind of sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003