Flame Horse

Vincent and I got our flame horses now.



Pretty awesome pet, actually. The boost skill makes it run significantly faster than the thoroughbred, at leasy until it runs out of stamina; then it's the same speed.

It's all thanks to a certain giant lady from Ruairi ch5.



She knew pretty much all the answers from the True/False quiz event from all the times she's done it. She already had 3 flame horses by the time we got our first one (this'll be my only flame horse -- I only have one char on Ruairi because my elf and giant were made on Mari when I played there).




I also made a glowy friend one day. He turned out to be quite the troll, trying to trick people into going to the wrong answer. I wasn't tricked because I was following the giant.



The colors for the horses are randomly decided -- you don't get to choose, sadly. Vincent's Cyial is that awesome blue. My Frankel (I wanted to name it Frank but it was taken obviously, so. Actually I wanted to name it amphetamine but that was also taken) is gold. I'd rather have it be blue, but hey, it's free, so I can't complain.

It could be worse, someone said -- it could be pink!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003