Dark Wizard 28

Previous --- Index --- Next

What's this? An update?

Yes, since I finished my NaNoWriMo early and I've got a lot of free time, I've finally taken the time to figure out how to record a video and then edit it. I had given up earlier in the year because none of the video-editing programs I wanted to use could open the video for some reason and I gave up in frustration. But I finally figured it out, so! Let's have some fun :)

Now if I can only remember what we were doing last...

I wonder what 4,000+ files of Ragnarok Online sprites were doing in my Sega CD emulator's folder? =v


Anywayyyyyyyy



Scarn 22nd - Noon

I just discovered something terrible.

Yesterday:



Today:



The treasurer has skipped town, and he took all that money with him!

The ass! The king has assured me the man will not get away with it, but justice is not my concern. I'm very afraid we will run out of money to pay our troops. Brave though they all are, they are not volunteers. They may refuse to take action if they are not paid.

This is true in the game. If you run out of money, hired units will simply stand there and not move. They will still counterattack when attacked, but you can't make them take any action. I don't know how the game chooses which units will stop moving -- we may be finding out soon!

In other news, the battle for that small village is not going well.



First, the monk healed the warlord's paralysis.



Then the warlock moved in and set fire to our hell hound. It seems counterintuitive, but the dog did burn.

87 damage to Squishy.

Limelle became a magician.


And, of course, another Melt Earth for good measure.



In good news we are closing in on Aracna. I am still surprised he did not choose the capital city for his last stand.

The king hopes we can save Squishy and company by defeating Aracna and forcing the warlord to retreat.

Scarn 22 - Evening

In all my life, I would never have expected it.



We are victorious!

-------------------------------------------------------

And where shall we go next ... ?

1:



We can go back to the beginning of the game and start heading south, into Aqua's territory -- this is the canon way to progress through the game.

2:



Or we can continue south from Cheshire and enter Sheena's territory.

3:



There's another Aracna zone that we could clear, but we would auto-clear it by choosing option 1 anyway. Still, it has a quest we could start. Otherwise, I'll do the quest on a search party.

Aqua's territory has some important plot-related quests, but Sheena is possibly more interesting battle-wise.

Previous --- Index --- Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003