Mabinogi Update 2

And with Windmill at rank 1, I pretty much quit Mabinogi for the entire month of February.

Mostly because my daily schedule SUCKED!

Monday
9:00am - get up, shower, breakfast
10:00am - leave to work in the lab
10:45am - work in the lab
1:00pm - class
2:00pm - more lab
6:00pm - class
7:30pm - go home
8:00pm - eat dinner
8:30pm - relaxxxxxx

Other days were similar. Lab rarely lasted all that time though, thank goodness.

By the time I got home, I did not want to play Mabinogi. I just wanted to browse my daily routine websites.

Anyway, I hopped on Mabi one day for the heck of it, and by sheer coincidence, a friend I hadn't seen in ages came on for the first time in months.

Vincent, sometimes HeeroYui (not the same person as Herro from my earlier posts). And he had never seen Taillteann so I had to show him around, and make him see a Crag Cow in his very first Shadow Mission :)

Photobucket

(I don't have a good pic of his char).

Then we fought some other hell cows in Final Hit Karu.

Photobucket

We also tried Fomor Commander.

Photobucket

The elusive Asita also came for a mission (he's like never online). The Shadow Commander doesn't think much of his Barrier.

Photobucket

And of course we started our G9. I don't plan on repeating much the G9 stuff since I've posted it all before.

Photobucket

Collen fails at poker face.

Photobucket

I was worried Vincent would have trouble with the Temple Knights dungeon, since he doesn't have play dead, and he has no pets, but he got through it. Yay.

Probably seen enough pictures of Elatha by now.

Photobucket

:(

Photobucket

Ummmmm...

Photobucket

The quest to get mana shield was very awkward thanks to Kusina. You're supposed to be in a party with someone you love of the opposite gender. Hence my comment.

Photobucket

I've known Vincent for years but really now ... XD

I convinced Asita to be Vincent's 3rd for his G1 final. Hurray. I got the Black Orb fragments from Danialla and promised to get her a new set.

Photobucket

I didn't realize her set was meant for Asita's alternate character, who was planning to do G1 real soon. If I'd have known, I would have just duo'd all the orb dungeons with Vincent (save Black Orb). It wouldn't be that hard. It caused a bit of drama later.

The Black Unicorn pet came out. I didn't get it because I already have the white unicorn, and they are exactly the same. Asita got one so that he can say that he isn't racist, lol.

Vincent really needs a mount though... he plays solo a lot. But he's a student in high school, so he can't really buy it himself.  So, I ended up buying it for him. It's not too odd --- I bought Soma a premium rebirth on KR server.

And, then, I was obligated to grind him on mongooses. I can one-hit-KO them with my Smash! But only with my upgraded gladii :( my precious, precious durability.

Photobucket

Then Vincent's brother and World of Warcraft-freak, Tyeath, joined Mabi. Apparently he's supposed to be an ass IRL, but cool online. We begged Danialla to help with the Mirage Missile quest.

Danialla... she's a very funny and cool guildmate. She loves pink. Almost like Powder Rune! But she's also kind of a chaotic personality. She's very skilled at Mabi and loves teh windmill, like all melee fighters should.

She's also kind of pervy!

Photobucket

Her character was in her undies when I got the black orb fragments from her (there was a reason -- she was fighting zombies for the windmill master title, and one way to keep your CP low is to prevent leveling by dying and then reviving on the spot.It's best not to die repeatedly with gear on).

Anyway that's it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003