Dark Wizard 13 (Insenior)

Previous --- Index --- Next

We can choose to go into Aracna's lands.



Or Aqua's lands.



I would say both are equally difficult. But we are going after Aracna since we need money badly. Class change = raise in salary, and we had quite a number of class changes.








Scarn 7th

I rode all night to reach Tourla. The king wants to press onwards.

A new map was commissioned.



The bridges worry me. But, I'm not the strategist, so it's not my concern. My concern is the recruits. Money is a problem.

Invye and Jim took Dreik already, but it's such a small town that it does little for our income. (+3g/turn)



There are a few dwarfs that want to join. We can only hire one.





Previous --- Index --- Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003