Legend of Mana 001: Character Creation & Intro Stuff

Previous --- Index --- Next

We can choose to be male or female.



I'm choosing male.

We can choose a starting weapon.

Dagger
Photobucket

One-handed Sword
Photobucket

One-handed Axe


Two-handed Sword


Two-handed Axe


Hammer


Spear


Staff


Glove (punch/kick)


Flail


Bow


The weapon we have equipped affects the stats we earn on level up. Each weapon also has unique skills.

Magic is kind of useless in this game so I'm not even going to bother. Punching is fun but you have to get really close to enemies. Hammers are really slow and the default one looks silly.

I used a bow the very first time I played this game and it's pretty boring.  Since then I usually go two-handed sword, so to be different (not) I'm going to use two-handed axe.

You can always change the weapon you're using.

Then we get to choose the name. I've loved the "&" symbol ever since I saw it available in some obscure SNES game so &D it is.

Photobucket

Then we get to choose a map. The map doesn't really matter too much. I'm going here for reasons I won't get into just yet.
Photobucket

Then to place the mailbox to make my home base.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a video I made of it. First video I ever made.



Then a second intro movie plays, made by Saruji.



Loading screen! A little bunny known as a "Rabite" dances in the corner. This is so cute. I honestly wish every game had some cool thing to watch during loading screens.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Holy hell &D needs to lay off the cheese.

Previous --- Index --- Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

Baldur's Gate 003