Dark Wizard 05

Previous --- Index --- Next

Scarn 2nd - Morning



The gates to Hell have opened up during the night.

I wish I was being melodramatic.

An eyewitness said that when the king raised the Light Power Staff towards the midnight sky, it made a sound very much like a high-pitched scream. And the monster that was summoned was a demon hound of great power and strength. It reportedly leapt at a chambermaid to attack her, but backed down as the king waved the staff at it. The hellion is forced to obey him.



And then five ghosts manifested themselves.





Undeterred, my lord then attempted to summon a dragon, but all that came was...



the living corpse of a dead dragon pup. (Click the pic to go to the artist's deviantart page. Used without permission)



An undead dragon. Surely a bad omen. But, upon further inspection, the dragon seems to be playful, as if it doesn't even realize it's dead. It has a collar with the name "Fluffy" written on the tag. Maybe it had been someone's pet before it died.

The king tried again and only managed to bring out two more undead dragon pups.

In other news, our troops have encountered the enemy during the night and successfully felled a number of foes.



I can display battles Fire Emblem animated style instead.



Since you probably want to see my mage use magic.



Yeah... that's impressive...

There are more frames to these battle animations -- I just fail at taking screenshots in time. And I'm lazy to reload and keep trying. Sorry.


(((Special Note: Please don't be deterred by my failures here! I started this LP with no idea what I was doing. I start doing a much better job capturing everything later on.)))

First character level up!





4 more and he gets a class change. Mugenai also got a level.

Invye detoured back to help the raw recruits out. Surround and conquer.



We have been able to take the village of Shirster. We're well on our way to Tourla.

Previous --- Index --- Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

X-COM: Apocalypse - Game Editors

About

How to download and install KR Test Client